For some reason I have been recording Hollywood Game Night. I do not follow celebrity news, do not know many of the celebrities on the show, refer to the show as Extroverts Extroverting Themselves, and have no idea how the participants can connect in the final round in describing so many so-called famous people. It’s like a study of another world.
It made me think – In what kind of Game Show would I excel and be interested? Here are the clues that I thought would be fun:
- Loves variegated colors, dyes her hair in crazy colors…
- Does great cable designs, publishes in Vogue…you bookmark all her designs, really great at construction
- Her patterns often resemble nature, recently retired from Berroco
- Founded KnitPicks, has a podcast
- Has a store in Reno, has great customer service, they’re very helpful with everything!, wrote the Red book about Knitting to help fight against heart disease
- The queen of Fair Isle, British…
I was at work the other day, lamenting with a co-worker about what we would rather be doing…turns out we’re both knitters! I’m betting she would have the answers to the above…
- Lucy Neatby
- Deborah Newton
- Norah Gaughan
- Kelly Petkun
- Jimmy Beans Wools – Laura Zander
- Debbie Bliss
Knitters Unite! Let’s go to the TV Execs and ask for a show that would really be interesting! Knitters Having Fun talking about the Knitting Culture!