Why I…Love Knitting
Why do we knitters love knitting?
Numbered, but not listed in a particular order (other than my chain of thought).
1. Divergent Thinking. I can knit and sort out different matters while concentrating on my knitting.
2. Tangible evidence of time spent. No, I wasn’t just watching TV/attending a meeting/socializing with friends. I also knit all these rows!
3. The yarn. Such pretty colors.
4. The yarn. Feels so soft!
5. The patterns. So many choices.
6. Creativity. Mine, or someone else’s, or a blend.
7. Community. Common language, always an opportunity to learn and to share.
8. Ongoing. My list of projects, the number of choices, the yarn, my stash, my queue.
9. Gifts. To give! (and receive!)