Knit Wit Living is the perfect name for my life outside of the full time job. I work for a large corporation where I talk the technical jargon that helps make our world go round.
Knit – yes! Let’s get down and dirty and talk about yarn and knitting, and now beading too
Wit – Hopefully you will see the glimpses of my dry sense of humor
Living – Reflected in my food journeys, musing/soap box posts, dealing with grief, etc.
And lest it goes unnoticed – the play on words with KnitWit, i.e. nitwit. If you can’t make fun of yourself, you can’t make fun of others!
A little more about me:
- Best section of the Sunday NY Times – Sunday Styles or Real Estate (unfortunately not the book review – not always intriguing)
- Favorite candy – chocolate
- No pets
- Favorite yarn weight – DK / Sport
- Next Travel destination on the Wish List – Barcelona, though a trip to the Maldives looks fabulous too
- Favorite color – Gray
- Favorite yarn color – bright colors, variegated OR yellows, reds, blues
Primary Cast of Characters
- LD – Lovely daughter, recent college graduate, living on the other side of the country
- ES – Somewhat elusive son, college graduate, enjoying life and career
- DDSO – Dearly Departed Significant Other, referred to as such here, but I am now ready for a new romance
- The Ex – Father of the two offspring
Send along your feedback, thoughts, suggestions…
Social media notes: I will get a credit on my iHerb account if you use the referral code. I may get a small commission from an ad or a link on my site at no cost to you. Any money I get goes toward hosting this site, or buying more yarn and beads!