Knit Wit Living is the perfect name for my life outside of my full time job where I talk the technical jargon that helps make our world go round.
Knit – yes! Really an overarching reach to many crafts, with a current focus on beading – it’s got more immediate gratification over knitting as the projects take less time to complete
Wit – Hopefully you will see the glimpses of my dry sense of humor
Living – Reflected in my food journeys, musing/soap box posts, newfound love for golf and more
And lest it goes unnoticed – the play on words with KnitWit, i.e. nitwit. If you can’t make fun of yourself, you can’t make fun of others!
A little more about me:
- Best section of the Sunday NY Times – Sunday Styles
- Favorite candy – chocolate
- No pets
- Favorite yarn weight – DK / Sport
- Favorite bead stitch – tubular herringbone
- Next Travel destination on the Wish List – Barcelona, though a trip to the Maldives looks fabulous too
- Favorite color – Gray
- Favorite yarn color – bright colors and variegated yarns
Send along your feedback, thoughts, suggestions…
Social media notes: Some links are affiliate links. I will not post links for products I do not believe in. Any money I get goes toward hosting this site, or buying more yarn and beads!