Greetings! Welcome to my new site!
I have been away way too long. This welcome back is for both you and me!
To catch you up, here is my current status, albeit in the pandemic
- I am now living in Tampa
- I’m lucky to be able to work from home and for the same technical full-time job that I’ve had all along
- I’m spending time beading
- Thank goodness golf is inherently social distancing and I can get out and play!
- My reading is flourishing, except when I’m amusing myself with these other activities
- I’m not going out except to the supermarket, the golf course or essential (beauty or) doctor appointments
- And even though I’m in Florida where people don’t seem to understand, I am absolutely wearing a mask when I do go out
- Being home so much has made me extremely thankful for the internet and air-conditioning!
- I am tired of binge-watching so just try to keep up with the shows that I record each week.
My intention is to have 4 main plus 1 catch-all category to reflect my current passions.
- Crafts – beading endeavors, yarn purchases and more! If I actually finish a knitting project I will also include the details!
- Reading – I am in a great book club these days and have reorganized my To Read list.
- Golf – not very good but I still love it!
- Oysters – I have not had much opportunity for oysters lately – only once since the shutdown! Whenever I have raw oysters I post them on Instagram. I have received feedback that I should provide commentary or ratings, so I’m going to add it here.
- Catch-all for other musings